
After 4 months of travel, studying, job hunting and sleeping in, I have now accepted a position with the World Economic Forum USA. My start date is the 24th of March. I am really excited about this opportunity and feel I made the right decision.
To learn more about the Forum click on the blog title. The work they do, and the discussions held with regard to global economic and social development are pretty amazing. I will miss my relaxed schedule but am also looking forward to getting back to the grind! :)
4 comments:
Congratulation! You totally amaze me ! I can do flowers...haha. I am really so happy for you! Relax this weekend-'cause Monday is back to work!
Hey Michal
This is Chad Hall, you guys have a cool
looking blog going one here!
How is life?
Hi Michal! I'm so glad you found my blog! It's so fun to see you and your hubby! WOW! You amaze me! Look at all the cool stuff you are doing! Keep In Touch!
How fun to find each other! I just sent you an invite to my blog so you'll have to check it out! Congrats on the wedding and completing your Master's degree! That is awesome! Keep in touch.
Post a Comment