Friday, July 4, 2008

Geneva

The World Economic Forum's Headquarters are in Geneva, Switzerland. I recently had the opportunity to go there for some initial training. I will be going back there next month for some time and will most likely be headed in that direction quite frequently.

Geneva itself is an interesting city- not certain where it sits in my order of European hot spot preferences. It definitely isn't London or Amsterdam, but it still is pretty. The city shuts down quite early, unlike NYC. It is also quite pricey. However, it is nice going there and getting away from the hustle and bustle here in Manhattan.









6 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey, I am a friend of Natalie's (your sis/cousin?)from highschool (also, I'm Jocelin's sister). My friends and I have been trying to find out how we could get in touch with her, could you help us? If so just leave a comment on my blog. Thanks!

brit said...

So glad that you finally updated!!!!! Your dog is so dang cute. We looked at getting the same kind. OUr neighbors have one & he is so sweet! Instead we got a springerdoodle named Charlie. When you come in December we will have to get them together.

Katie said...

It looks like you had an amazing trip!

Ward's said...

Hi Michal,

It's been so long....you look just as beautiful as I remember you to be. Wow: ) the pictures are amazing. Daliny is doing really good, she has 3 kids as well. 2 boys and a girl. I love this blogging thing, I've been able to interact with more people now than in the past 10 years or so. Keep in touch. Congrats on all of your acheivments!!

Todd and Haylee said...

Hey Michal!
I am glad that you said "HI"
It has been a long time since our choir days! It was fun to see your cute blog. It looks like you keep busy with a lot of incredible stuff. Congrats, how fun for you! I am jealous of your traveling! I love NY too!

MB said...

So long ago!!